Terms Of Service
Acceptance of our Terms
As a condition of your use of RedMagicUK you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm RedMagicUK or the interests or property of RedMagicUK users;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access RedMagicUK and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to RedMagicUK.
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to RedMagicUK’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the RedMagicUK’s website.
The following content is prohibited to be included with specific reference to email messages sent using our email platform:
- Messages that are unrelated to the advert concerned
- Spamming and the sending of several identical messages
- Hate messages or those which are intended to insult
- Messages referring to illegal, racist, sectarian, paedophile practices (this list is not exhaustive)
Exposure to Content
You understand that:
All listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and all other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from RedMagicUK, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
- You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via RedMagicUK.
- RedMagicUK does not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the website. You may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
- The RedMagicUK site and Content available through the website may contain links to other websites, which are completely unrelated to RedMagicUK. RedMagicUK makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Linking to any other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content.
- Under no circumstances will RedMagicUK be liable in any way for Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You acknowledge that RedMagicUK does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that RedMagicUK will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms or for any other reason.
You must not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark. Owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any advertisement which they believe infringes on their rights, and submit a request for such advertisement to be removed. If this is reported to us in the correct manner, the advertisement infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by RedMagicUK.
By using this website you acknowledge and agree that RedMagicUK may preserve or disclose your Content, as well as your information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is necessary to:
Reporting an infringement: If you believe that your Content has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on the RedMagicUK website the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for us to locate the material (e.g., the URL).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit this information via:
Paid for Advertising
Posting an ad on RedMagicUK is generally free but there are certain services you can pay for. If you decide to take advantage of the paid for advertising service you’ll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad.
Termination of Service
You agree that RedMagicUK, both immediately and without notice, has the right to:
- Delete or deactivate your account
- Block your email or IP address
- Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof)
- Remove and discard any Content within the Service that has violated the Terms
- Further, you agree that RedMagicUK shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service and that you will not attempt to use the Service after said termination.